Appointment Reminders & Prompt For Rescheduling
Sometimes patients forget about their appointments which costs you revenue shortages, disruptions in your schedules, and may even hurt the patient-doctor relationship. By sending appointment reminders to your patients, you can avoid cancellations, no shows, and obtain a higher collectability of co-pays at time of service.
OutReach utilizes HIPAA- HITECH compliant technology through LiveVox software that allows for communication with your patients via text, email, or voice for appointment reminders.
Benefits of OutReach’s appointment reminders & rescheduling:
- Decrease patient no-show rate by 30%
- Improve patient arrival time to help keep your practice on schedule
- Your patients will have the option to receive an automated phone call or text message about their upcoming appointment and reminder about their co-pay/payments
- Your patients will have the ability to “opt in” to connect back to your office to reschedule, cancel, pay over the phone, pre-register or to speak to one your staff representatives
- Appointment reminders are guaranteed on time. When you want the reminders sent, they will be sent
- Save on FTE resources, time and money. Your staff will no longer have to fit these types of patient services into their busy schedules
- Eliminate the cost of purchasing your own software, additional phone lines, equipment and training your staff
- Customize messages to reflect your practice’s identity
- Choose to re-call patients for yearly services such as flu-shots, GYN visits, etcs.
- Reach right party patient contact every time
- Bilingual reminders available in English and Spanish
- Patients feel reconnected to the practice and an overall better sense of customer service