Our Services: Educate. Motivate. Empower
Today’s healthcare organizations are looking to increase revenue, decrease costs, and maintain patient relationships. At Collector University, we provide the right tools to help you meet these goals. We offer in-depth revenue cycle webinars and seminars, affordable training tools, free collections resources, and other useful information and tips. Most importantly, we help you educate and empower your medical office staff to be the best at what they do.
Staff Training & Resources
Training & Compliance Webinars
Below are the upcoming webinar topics and dates. Use the form to register for the event you’re interested in!
At AR Logix our goal is to help your healthcare organization increase revenue, decrease costs, and maintain your patient relationships. In our monthly webinar series we will provide regulation updates, medical office staff training, leadership training and more to help your hospital or medical practice succeed at every stage of the revenue cycle.
- Ask challenging questions
- See examples of how to manage with difficult patients
- Change the mindset to not be judgmental on a patients ability to pay
- Understand the DO’s and DON’Ts of collection practices
- Learn how to improve cash flow and inspire positive change in your office
Webinars: Live & On Demand
We will be hosting a brand new free educational webinar every quarter, so be sure to check back regularly for updates! Want to receive invites right to your inbox? Sign up for RMP Insights!
Catch Up on Demand:
- Collecting from Patients: The Human Component
- How to Build a Ridiculously Successful Team
- Improving Patient Engagement: A Road Map to Success
- Revving Up Reimbursement
- Credit Reporting Compliance Update
- Collecting at the Time of Service
- The Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA): Is your practice in compliance?
New Webinar On Demand: Are you ready to turn more patient collection calls into payments?
Did you miss our last event? Get our latest free webinar on demand! : Patient Collections 101 – Concepts for Connecting Better & Collecting Better Click here to download.
What you will learn:
Understand the mindset of your patients and the underlying needs that drive their willingness to pay
Get the 8 steps to follow for a successful patient collection call every time
Learn how to ask for your balance in a way that is met with higher commitments
Identify the four primary personality and communication styles and how to use them to perfect patient conversations
Get the knowledge and skills you need to connect better AND collect better!
Why Choose Collector University for Your Medical Collection Training Needs?
For over 20 years, AR Logix has provided hospitals, physician groups, and healthcare providers with the tools & education they need to be successful within their organizations. Our expertise allows us to educate, motivate and empower medical professionals to collect money more effectively from patients.
- Get training from collections expert Anthony Carabello. A certified John Maxwell speaker and President & CEO of AR Logix, Anthony has 25 years of collections and RCM experience.
- Feel empowered to meet challenges and take the risks necessary to create success within your organization.
- Learn how to collect co-pays, deductibles, and co-insurances at the time-of-service.
- Start recognizing and overcoming objections and excuses from patients.
- Learn what you can and cannot communicate to patients according to FDCPA guidelines and your state’s collection laws.
- Get answers to frequently asked medical collections questions.
- Gain unlimited access to online resources and materials designed to improve your organization’s collection practices.