Giving you the ability to focus on the reason you became a healthcare professional: to help your patients and improve care.
Managing your business’ accounts receivable – or all the money owed to your practice for services rendered – is an important part of running a healthcare organization. Whether you work in a large hospital or a smaller physicians group, effectively managing healthcare accounts receivable can increase your revenue significantly as well as improve in-office efficiencies and streamline staff tasks.
With increasingly complicated processes of working insurance claims, appeals and denials, identifying financial eligibility, payment monitoring and overall patient follow-up, medical office staff members are finding an overwhelming amount of tasks time-consuming. With declining rates of reimbursement, higher patient deductibles and an increase in business operating costs, many healthcare organizations find that a more sensible program of accounts receivable management would greatly benefit the business end of their offices.
Early-Out AR Management Services
- We assume the financial responsibility of the patient statements – meaning we print & send patient statements for free to reduce your costs.
- Thorough management of all account receivables with patients and insurance companies
- Follow-up calls with patients at times that are most convenient for them – not only at times when your office staff is available to talk on the phone
- Collectability scoring to determine a patient’s likelihood to pay
- Time-tested process for collecting & following up with patients based on their collectability score
- Easy identification of financial aid or charity care eligibility
- Skiptracing to verify patient address/contact information
- Advanced healthcare technology incorporation and full HIPAA security compliancy
- Insurance resolutions, such as denials, appeals and Medpay
- Rates as low as 10% - Click here for more information.
Problem & Aged Accounts Receivables Services
- Medical collections
- Primary placements
- Secondary placements
- Bad debt purchasing
- 10% Discount for the First 30 Days - Click here for more information
How Is Accounts Receivable Management with AR Logix, Inc. Different?
AR Logix, Inc. offers a way to handle patient collection efforts more thoroughly with comprehensive medical accounts receivable solutions. Outsourcing to professionals means that your healthcare receivables management will be handled by a team of experts with specialized training in healthcare IT with patient scoring and analytics, and a high level of respect for your valued patients.