Educate. Motivate. Empower
Today’s healthcare organizations are looking to increase revenue, decrease costs, and maintain patient relationships. At Collector University, we provide the right tools to help you meet these goals. We offer in-depth revenue cycle webinars, affordable training tools, free collections and compliance resources, and other useful information and tips. Most importantly, we help you educate and empower your medical office staff to be the best at what they do.
Staff Training & Resources
Latest Blog Posts
Posted on December 17th, 2015
8 Patient Objections you Heard this Year (and How to Overcome Them)
Posted on December 03rd, 2015
The Final 501(r) Deadline is Here: Are you ready?
Posted on November 19th, 2015
Medicare Advantage Plans Causing Reimbursement Headaches? How to Ease the Pain.
Training & Compliance Webinars
Below are the upcoming webinar topics and dates. Submit the form below to register for the event you’re interested in!
At AR Logix our goal is to help your healthcare organization increase revenue, decrease costs, and maintain your patient relationships. In our quarterly webinar series we will provide regulation and compliance updates, medical office staff training, leadership training, and more to help your hospital or medical practice succeed at every stage of the revenue cycle.
- Learn about industry updates to ensure your practice remains in compliance
- See examples of how to manage difficult patients, and how to improve the patient experience
- Change the mindset of your medical office staff about patient collections and asking for money
- Understand the DO’s and DON’Ts of collection practices
- Get actional tips at all stages of the revenue cycle to improve recovery and patient engagement
- Learn how to improve cash flow and inspire positive change in your office
Webinar Dates & Topics
- Improving Patient Engagement: A Road Map to Success – Wednesday, June 29, 2016 at 11:00am EST
- Industry trends and growing costs are leading to a heightened focus on patient engagement. Learn what they are and how to compete to improve the patient experience, and keep them returning to your practice with payment!
Looking for more topics? We will be hosting a new webinar every month so check back soon for upcoming topics and dates. In the meantime, you can watch some of our previous webinars on demand:
- TCPA Compliance Update
- Collecting at Time of Service
- Credit Bureau Reporting Compliance Updates
- Revving Up Reimbursement
Why Choose Collector University for Your Medical Collection Training Needs?
For nearly 30 years AR Logix has provided hospitals, physician groups, and healthcare providers with the tools & education they need to be successful within their organizations. Our expertise allows us to educate, motivate and empower medical professionals to collect money more effectively from patients.
- Get training and advice from several subject-matter experts within the company. No matter which stage of your revenue cycle needs help, we have an experienced staff member or department who can help.
- Feel empowered to meet challenges and take the risks necessary to create success within your organization.
- Learn how to collect co-pays, deductibles, and co-insurances at the time-of-service.
- Start recognizing and overcoming objections and excuses from patients.
- Learn what you can and cannot communicate to patients according to various healthcare and collection industry guidelines and federal and state collection laws.
- Get answers to frequently asked medical collections questions.
- Gain unlimited access to online resources and materials designed to improve your organization’s collection practices.