Today’s healthcare organizations are looking to increase revenue, decrease costs, and maintain patient relationships. At Collector University, we provide the right tools to help you meet these goals. We offer in-depth collections seminars, affordable training tools, free collections resources, and other useful information and tips. Most importantly, we help you educate and empower your staff to be the best at what they do.
Thinking of Attending an Educational Seminar?
Take advantage of our Group and Early Bird discounts. Save $15 per ticket if you register with a group of 4 people or more. Sign up for a seminar early and save an additional $10 per ticket!
Click here to learn more
Why Choose Collector University for Your Medical Collection Training Needs?
For over 20 years, AR Logix has provided hospitals, physician groups, and healthcare providers with the tools & education they need to be successful within their organizations. Our expertise allows us to educate, motivate and empower medical professionals to collect money more effectively from patients.
- Get training from collections expert Anthony Carabello. A certified John Maxwell speaker and President & CEO of AR Logix, Anthony has 25 years of collections and RCM experience.
- Feel empowered to meet challenges and take the risks necessary to create success within your organization.
- Learn how to collect co-pays, deductibles, and co-insurances at the time-of-service.
- Start recognizing and overcoming objections and excuses from patients.
- Learn what you can and cannot communicate to patients according to FDCPA guidelines and your state’s collection laws.
- Get answers to frequently asked medical collections questions.
- Gain unlimited access to online resources and materials designed to improve your organization’s collection practices.
Get Started: Step-By-Step Guide
Collector University enables healthcare leaders to solve their collections problems in-house.
- Sign up for the PM seminar tailored for upper level healthcare management.
- Register your staff for the AM seminar.
- Use our free collection resources to better prepare your staff.
- Purchase educational training tools to provide staff with extra training.