Educate. Motivate. Empower
Today’s healthcare organizations are looking to increase revenue, decrease costs, and maintain patient relationships. At Collector University, we provide the right tools to help you meet these goals. We offer in-depth revenue cycle webinars and seminars, affordable training tools, free collections resources, and other useful information and tips. Most importantly, we help you educate and empower your medical office staff to be the best at what they do.
Staff Training & Resources
Latest Blog Posts
Posted on December 17th, 2015
8 Patient Objections you Heard this Year (and How to Overcome Them)
Posted on December 03rd, 2015
The Final 501(r) Deadline is Here: Are you ready?
Posted on November 19th, 2015
Medicare Advantage Plans Causing Reimbursement Headaches? How to Ease the Pain.
Training & Compliance Webinars
Below are the upcoming webinar topics and dates.
Submit the form to register for the event you’re interested in!
At AR Logix our goal is to help your healthcare organization increase revenue, decrease costs, and maintain your patient relationships. In our monthly webinar series we will provide regulation updates, medical office staff training, leadership training and more to help your hospital or medical practice succeed at every stage of the revenue cycle.
- Ask challenging questions
- See examples of how to manage with difficult patients
- Change your mindset about collecting money from patients
- Stay up to date with industry regulations
- Understand the DO’s and DON’Ts of collection practices
- Learn how to improve cash flow and inspire positive change in your office
Webinar Dates & Topics
- Credit Bureau Reporting Compliance Update – Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at 11:00am EST.
- During this free one-hour webinar we will discuss the recent and various regulation changes that have occurred in the credit reporting industry and how they will affect your practice’s recovery. We will also answer your frequently asked questions about credit reporting and help you to decide if it is the right choice for your practice.
- Looking for more topics? We will be hosting a new webinar every month so check back soon for upcoming topics and dates. In the meantime, you can watch some of our previous webinars on demand:
We want your help! We’re so excited about our new webinar series and want you to be too. Take a look at some of the upcoming webinar topics we are considering and let us know what you want to see first! Take the survey here.
Why Choose Collector University for Your Medical Collection Training Needs?
For over 20 years, AR Logix has provided hospitals, physician groups, and healthcare providers with the tools & education they need to be successful within their organizations. Our expertise allows us to educate, motivate and empower medical professionals to collect money more effectively from patients.
- Get training from collections expert Anthony Carabello. A certified John Maxwell speaker and President & CEO of AR Logix, Anthony has 25 years of collections and RCM experience.
- Feel empowered to meet challenges and take the risks necessary to create success within your organization.
- Learn how to collect co-pays, deductibles, and co-insurances at the time-of-service.
- Start recognizing and overcoming objections and excuses from patients.
- Learn what you can and cannot communicate to patients according to FDCPA guidelines and your state’s collection laws.
- Get answers to frequently asked medical collections questions.
- Gain unlimited access to online resources and materials designed to improve your organization’s collection practices.