Educate. Motivate. Empower.
Today’s healthcare organizations are looking to increase revenue, decrease costs, and maintain patient relationships. At Collector University, we provide the right tools to help you meet these goals. We offer in-depth collections seminars, affordable training tools, free collections resources, and other useful information and tips. Most importantly, we help you educate and empower your staff to be the best at what they do.
Staff Training & Resources
Latest Blog Posts
Posted on August 20th, 2015
AR Logix has made the 2015 Inc. 5000 list!
Posted on August 06th, 2015
How do you improve patient satisfaction? Make the shift.
Posted on July 23rd, 2015
Bankruptcy & Patient Collections ebook
Below are the upcoming seminar locations and dates. Use the form to register for the event in your area!
Collecting Higher Co-Pays, Deductibles & Co-Insurances Under the Affordable Care Act
Collector University’s seminar titled “Collecting Higher Co-Pays, Deductibles & Co-Insurances Under the Affordable Care Act” gives hospital and medical staff an in-depth learning approach to maximizing revenue and redistributing your resources back to focusing on your patients. It is a 3 hour program with medical collections experts that allows patient account representatives to:
- Ask challenging questions
- See examples of how to manage with difficult patients
- Change the mindset to not be judgmental on a patients ability to pay
- Understand the DO’s and DON’Ts of collection practices
- Learn how to improve cash flow and inspire positive change in your office
Seminar: 9:00am – 12:00pm
FREE Luncheon: 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Doors open at 8:30am for registration and the seminar will end tentatively at 12:00pm. Make sure you bring a sweater, the seminar room is always cold and we want you to be comfortable!
Seminar Dates & Locations
There are no Collector University educational seminars scheduled at this time. We want to thank everyone who attended our sessions this spring. Please check back for upcoming dates. Our free educational resources are still available, so don’t forget to browse our Resources Page and our Blog!
Please fill out the form below to start the registration process for "Collecting Higher Co-Pays, Deductibles & Co-Insurances Under the Affordable Care Act".
*Note that it is required to fill out 1 form per attendee, and each form requires a unique email address.
or call1-877-743-7364 Toll Free.
or call1-877-743-7364 Toll Free.
Why Choose Collector University for Your Medical Collection Training Needs?
For over 20 years, AR Logix has provided hospitals, physician groups, and healthcare providers with the tools & education they need to be successful within their organizations. Our expertise allows us to educate, motivate and empower medical professionals to collect money more effectively from patients.
- Get training from collections expert Anthony Carabello. A certified John Maxwell speaker and President & CEO of AR Logix, Anthony has 25 years of collections and RCM experience.
- Feel empowered to meet challenges and take the risks necessary to create success within your organization.
- Learn how to collect co-pays, deductibles, and co-insurances at the time-of-service.
- Start recognizing and overcoming objections and excuses from patients.
- Learn what you can and cannot communicate to patients according to FDCPA guidelines and your state’s collection laws.
- Get answers to frequently asked medical collections questions.
- Gain unlimited access to online resources and materials designed to improve your organization’s collection practices.