Revenue Cycle Management, Medical Front Office, Accounts Receivable
Gain the tools and techniques that will have you collecting more money from patients with zero complaints!
Today’s medical providers are looking to increase revenue, decrease costs and maintain patient relationships. At Collector University we provide the right tools to successfully meet your revenue cycle management goals.
Click here to register for Collector University’s seminar:
“Collecting From Patients In A Difficult Economy”
Learning Tools for Healthcare Providers from Collector University:
Free Seminars – Collector University’s seminar titled “Collecting From Patients In A Difficult Economy” gives medical providers an in-depth learning approach to increasing their bottom line. It’s a four hour program with medical collections experts that allows providers to ask challenging questions, see examples of how to deal with difficult patients, and also understand the DO’s and DON’Ts of collection practices. With FDCPA training, learn how to create a financial policy that improves cash flow and inspires positive change in your office. This seminar is 100% free of cost to medical providers and hospitals. Find out more by clicking here.
Free Collection Resources– Download our free collection materials to help you collect efficiently and professionally. Materials include: Sample Patient Letters, State Collection laws, 8 steps to a collection call and more. Click here to download our free collection resources today. No sign-up required.
Training Tools– Collector University’s training tools include DVD’s and Desk Helpers that allow for quick training for new personnel as well as specified direct topics. The DVD’s are approximately one hour in length and provide straightforward training techniques and leadership courses for all. Desk helpers are an easel-like flip chart training tool that sit conveniently by your phone for quick reference. Please visit our Marketplace for purchase.
Why should you attend a Collector University FREE seminar?
- Learn how to avoid small payments with long term arrangements. No more $5 and $10 monthly payments!
- Learn how to collect co-pays, deductibles, and co-insurances at the time-of-service.
- Learn how to recognize and overcome patients’ objections and excuses, such as: “The doctor only saw me for 5 minutes” and “The lady at the front said I didn’t owe the money.” And so many more!
- Learn to create a financial policy to improve cash flow and recover costs
- Learn what you can and cannot communicate to your patients within the guidelines of your individual state collection laws and the FDCPA.
- Learn to educate, motivate, and empower your staff to collect more money on their very next call.
- Earn 3.5 free CEU credits through the AAPC
- The speaker has over 20 years of medical collections experience.
- Get answers to frequently asked questions from medical providers.
- Learn why patients pay their medical bills last!