Berks Credit & Collections, Inc. is a medical collections agency. Our highly trained personnel are consistently kept up-to-date on changes in the medical industry. As a result, we are experts with the increasing number of challenging situations that arise when working with patient accounts. When you put our expertise to work for you, you can be confident that your patients are handled with compassion, respect and without judgment.
- Medical Debt Collections
- Primary & Secondary Placements
- Bad Debt Purchasing
10% Discount for the First 30 Days
Payments received within the first 30 days from list date shown on acknowledgement will be applied at a discounted contingency rate of 10%. Click here for terms and conditions.
Why choose us as your healthcare collections service?
We resolve outstanding healthcare accounts receivable while upholding patient-doctor
relationships, so you can continue focusing on your primary responsibility: patient care.
- We liquidate 100% more than the published industry standards
- 99% of our revenue comes from the healthcare industry
- No Recovery, No Fee program
- FDCPA & HIPAA trained collectors
- We report to all four major Credit Bureaus
- Calls are recorded and available to clients for quality assurance
- All calls are made by professionals located in the United States
- We offer patients an array of payment options
“I have been using Berks Credit and Collections as my outside collection agency since 1994. We are very satisfied with the customer service we receive. The staff is always courteous and very helpful when we call. Our accounts and payments are always processed accurately and efficiently. Tom Klitsch, our rep, is always available to assist with any problems we have and makes working with the agency delightful.”