Upholding Patient-Doctor Relationships while Resolving Outstanding Healthcare Accounts Receivable
Berks Credit & Collections, Inc. is a medical collections agency founded in 1989 on the principles of hard work, dedication and client relationships.
Our highly trained personnel are consistently kept up-to-date on changes in the medical industry. As a result, we are experts in dealing with the increasing number of challenging situations that arise in dealing with patient accounts.
When you put our expertise to work for you, you can be confident that your patients are handled with compassion and respect. We are driven to excel in areas of upholding patient-doctor relationships while resolving outstanding healthcare accounts receivable; this way you can continue focusing on your primary responsibility: patient care.
What Services Does Berks Credit & Collections Provide?
- Medical collections
- Primary placements
- Secondary placements
- Bad debt purchasing
New Client Incentive Program – 10% Discount for the First 30 Days
Payments received within the first 30 days from the list date shown on acknowledgement will be applied at a discount contingency rate of 10%. Click here for terms & conditions or Contact Us to Get Started!
Why Choose BCC as Your Healthcare Debt Collection Service?
- We liquidate 100% more than the published industry standards
- 99% of our revenue is from practices or hospitals in the Healthcare Industry
- No Recovery, No Fee program
- FDCPA & HIPAA trained collectors
- Report to all four major Credit Bureaus
- Calls are recorded and available to clients for quality assurance
- All calls are made by professionals located in the United States
- Primary and secondary medical debt collections services available
- Offer patients an array of payment options
- Staff Educational training available through Collector University
- First-party & EBO services available through OutReach
- Utilize advanced technology platforms to increase efficiency
- Download our brochure to learn more
- Reduce Costs!
“I have been using Berks Credit and Collections as my outside collection agency since 1994. We are very satisfied with the customer service we receive. The staff is always courteous and very helpful when we call. Our accounts and payments are always processed accurately and efficiently. Tom Klitsch, our rep, is always available to assist with any problems we have and makes working with the agency delightful.”
-Paula Tretter, Billing Administrator/Pottsville Radiology, Medical Billing & Management Services
View More Client Testimonials