The high demand for utility companies to provide more payment options and effective communication to customers is growing exponentially. Utility companies are finding it necessary to partner with outside companies in response to the economic change. Berks Credit & Collections, Inc. has been synergizing strategies with utility companies to help fulfill the new collection and customer communication demands in the industry.
Our experienced team follows consumer and collection trends within the utility industry, and as a result they are highly knowledgeable with the increasing number of challenges utility companies are facing. When you put our expertise to work for you, you can be confident that your customers are handled with respect. We are driven to excel in areas of upholding customer relationships while resolving outstanding account receivables; this way you may concentrate on your primary goal: provide quality utility services.
Why Choose BC&C as Your Third Party Utility Collections Service?
- We liquidate 100% more than the published industry standards
- FDCPA trained collectors with a full time collection trainer on site
- Report to all four major Credit Bureaus
- Calls are recorded and available to clients for quality assurance
- Primary and secondary collections services available
- Offer consumers an array of payment options
- Educational and private seminars available through Collector University
- Utilize advanced technology platforms to increase efficiencies
- Reduce Costs!